The DIY Wellbeing Strategy Course gives you the framework and tools to create and implement a wellbeing strategy that works.
1. Reduce the risk of employee burn-out
2. Stop wasting budget on ineffective activities and start measuring ROI
3. Create a feeling of belonging to retain valued employees and attract talent
4. Apply WorkLifeWell's tried and tested framework to your employee's diverse needs
5. Gain inspiration for effective and imaginative wellness activitiesRequest a Call
The Easy-To-Follow 3 Step Framework
WorkLifeWell's pragmatic framework is broken down into three distinct stages. You'll learn how to apply this framework to your organisation and leave with the tools to create your wellbeing strategy.
- What wellbeing success looks like for your organisation
- How to use data to analyse and pinpoint wellbeing needs
- Top tips, techniques and inspiration from others
- Establish your organsation's wellbeing goals
- Select the right activities to meet your employee's needs
- Create a communication plan that truly engages
- Leave with confidence and tools to implement your strategy
- Receive ongoing support from the alumni community
- Create impactful, lasting change
What participants have to say...
"We chose WorkLifeWell as they take an evidence-based approach and bring all wellbeing activities together into a single place, which makes it easier to track engagement and measure the value."
- Howard Woolf
Partner and Strategic Advisor, Gerald Edelman
"I’d recommend WorkLifeWell to any business, to boost efficiency, productivity, staff wellbeing and morale.”
- Phil Stanton,
Founder, EQ Systems
Upon completion of the half day course, you'll receive a certificate of attendance and free enrollment into the alumni community - a network of like-minded peers who will help you keep your strategy on track.
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up to our newsletter to stay in the loop about the DIY Wellbeing Strategy Course, WorkLifeWell and upcoming events.