A free one-hour masterclass on how to create and implement your wellbeing strategy and increase engagement.
- Wellbeing is no longer a ‘nice to have’, it’s essential.
- Covid-19 has heightened the importance of looking after employees’ mental and physical wellbeing.
- Overcome the risk of a fragmented culture, by connecting and motivating colleagues working remotely and in the office.
Who’s it for?
HR Directors and Wellbeing teams who want to develop a bespoke wellbeing strategy, increase employee engagement, and change the culture.
Leave with the confidence to design and implement a wellbeing strategy that inspires and engages colleagues.
What you’ll learn?
The WorkLifeWell framework is broken down into three distinct stages: Discover, Design and Deliver. You will learn how to apply this framework to your company and leave with a fresh approach to creating a wellbeing strategy.
We'll share some bright ideas on how to better connect colleagues and increase engagement.
1) Discover what wellbeing success looks like, how to use data to analyse and pinpoint wellbeing needs.
2) Design your business’s wellbeing goals, activities and a well-rounded engagement plan.
3) Deliver a strategy that has a measurable impact.
Include HR and business leaders from The Arts Council, The Football Association (The FA), ACCA, Clyde&Co, Macfarlanes, Howard Kennedy, Mishcon De Reya, Gillen De Alwis, Ince, Cleary Gottlieb, Fladgate, Marriot Harrison Radcliffe Le Brasseur, Sintons, DLRC, Guildhawk, Gerald Edelman, World Vision.
Prior to COVID we'd all be sharing knowledge over breakfast in a beautiful venue. So for now you'll have to bring your own cuppa as we're meeting at your place via Zoom. The good news is you can wear your slippers and no one will ever know.